I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In thisJohn 16:33
worldyou will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.
How can we have peace?
- Through listening to the words of Jesus.
Why is peace so important?
- Because this world is filled with trouble.
How do we know that we can trust Jesus?
- He has overcome the world.
- Where do I put my peace? Is it internal (e.g. my ability), external (e.g. praise from others), or is it eternal (Christ alone)?
- How easily is my peace stolen? When is my peace most threatened?
- Who, in my world, is facing trouble from the world and needs support?
owcan I listen more to the words of Jesus?